The NHQC3S is to be the first-choice NATO staff organization for analysis, advice and actionable recommendations to Nations and NATO Bodies that will lead to the delivery of C4ISR capabilities needed to support Alliance operations and missions and enable Alliance transformation.
As the sole integrated IS and IMS staff, NHQC3S conducts effective research, analysis, and coordination to:
- Provide advice to the senior NATO bodies including the North Atlantic Council, Military Committee and C3 Board that will lead to the delivery of C4ISR capabilities
- Act as the executive arm for the C3B in its governance function of the life cycle for the realisation of C4ISR capabilities
- Support NATO initiatives in Cyber Defence, Information Management and NATO Network-Enabled Capability
- Support ASG/ESC in all Cyber security matters, ASG/DI and DG IMS and other key stakeholders in all C4ISR matters
- Provide operational support in key domains such as tactical data link and radio frequency management